sábado, 15 de agosto de 2009

“Hmm, seems that you are on the verge of romanticized poetry….Reminds me of Gusmao….”

who is Gusmao? a poet? I know many but haven’t heard or read about this one. The one’s i most appreciate are Delmar Maia Gonçalves, a mozambican poet who seems to worship women as if they were Goddesses, even went to the point of dedicating a book to them. And the Other one is Fernando Pessoa, and his heteronyms, the man who ‘fealt’ with his head, he believed that poets had to refrain from using personal feelings or emotions as driving forces behind their work. it was the audience that had to feel something from the coherent texts they wrote.

“Don’t envy my temporal tyranny, you may be fond of gazing at me because of my morning maiden beauty but I assure you will ignore me when i turned to be the crone of the evening one day”

the most beautiful thing in the world, besides the birth of a child(although i might pass out while watching it, anyways it’s life happening, so it’s bound to be beautiful), is growing old with the person you love.
If i loved a woman and if we got married i’d always see her as the morning maiden beauty that we where when we first met. and besides growing old is part of life.


Blood Dancer
In http://www.factpile.com/taki-vs-diana-vs-kitana
3 de Agosto de 2009

Sem comentários: