sexta-feira, 27 de agosto de 2010

Survey

1)What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Normal life. Without war,without hunger.But with many love and tolerance.
2)What is your greatest fear?
To love someone.
3)What is your favourite word?
Peace!
4) Which living person do you most admire?
Desmond Tutu , Nelson Mandela and Dalai Lama.
5)What is your greatest extravagance?
My greatest extravagance is buying films and books.
6)What do you most dislike in yourself?
Nothing.I like myself.
7)What do you most dislike in other people?
Arrogance,intolerance and racism.
8)What things do you always carry with you?
My documents,my watch,my pen and nothing more.
9)What do you most dislike about your appearance?
Nothing.I really like me.
10)Who are your favourite writers?
Eça de Queirós,Gabriel Garcia Marquez,Isabel Allende,Noémia de Sousa and Rabindranath Tagore.
11) What are you reading at the moment?
At the moment i am reading Marguerit Duras"The northern of China lover".
12)What is your favourite journey?
I would like to go to Tunísia.
13)What or who is the greatest love of your life?
The greatest love of my life are my daughter Luna , my indian films and my books.
14)What is your greatest regret?
My greatest regret was my life in Mozambique!
15)When and where were you happiest?
When i come back home!

Sem comentários: